PARKING AND TRAFFIC BOLLARDS
Hydraulic bollard with incorporated hydraulic control unit.Suitable for protecting sensitive sites. Complete range of automatic electromechanical retractable bollards fort he protection and safety of all areas that require controlled acces.
Rod height 500 and 700 mm .Ideal for contexts of particular architectural interest, guaranteeing maximum reliability over time and requiring minimal maintenance.
HYDRAULIC RISING BOLLARD TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
The revelation of this rising bollard will be used to control unauthorized vehicle entrances in places where required middle security applications.
- The rising section of the bollards should have 220 mm diameter with shape of a cylinder and the wall thickness of the cylinder should be minimum 14 mm.
- The top lids of the barriers should be made of cast aluminum.
- The height of the bollards should be 700 mm and the height of the rising section should be 500 mm. The combined rising bollards should operate synchronized with each other.
- Rising bollards active surface should be covered with 2 mm CR 304 stainless steel. After this process, welding marks should be hidden with The rising bollards shall never be chrome coated or hard chrome coated.
- The color of the rising bollard should be rustproof color.
- The section under the ground, all components and screws should be hot dipped galvanized.
- There should 20 mm LED lights at the top section of the rising bollards to warn the drivers.
- The color of the LED lights should be red color. These red LED lights should alert during upraise and going down operations. While the rising bollards are in open position, the LED lights should be on.
- The bottom frame should have 10 pieces of drainage holes in 10 mm diameter to discharge the rain water.
- There should be minimum 2 dust felts between the outer frame and the moving section of the rising bollard.
- The endurance strength of the bollards should be minimum 7.5 tons. The bollards and the pistons inside the bollards should not be damaged under high tonnage vehicles and should normally operate.
- The manufacturer should present the drawings and certificates of 400.000 newton endurance strength to the administrators.
BOLLARD BARRIER TECHNICAL SPESIFICATIONS
|SPESIFICATIONS||HYDRAULIC SYSTEM||PNEUMATIC SYSTEM|
|DIAMETER||210 mm||210 mm|
|HEIGHT||700 mm||700 mm|
|HEIGHT ABOVE GROUND||500 mm||500 mm|
|EMBEDDED LENGTH||800 mm||800 mm|
|WALL THICKNESS||14 mm||14 mm|
|MOTOR POWER||0,55 Kwa - 4 Kwa||0,55 Kwa - 2 Kwa|
|OPEN – CLOSE TIME||3 - 8 Sn||3 - 8 Sn|
|OPERATING PRESSURE||15-20 Bar||4-15 Bar|
|MAXIMUM PRESSURE||70- 90 Bar||10-40 Bar|
|CURRENT||1,5 Ampere - 10 Ampere||1,5 Ampere - 4 Ampere|
|VOLTAGE||220V - 380 V||220V - 380 V|
|COATING||STAINLESS – HARDENED CHROME - CHROME PLATED - PAINTED ( RAL 1028 )|