SELF-REPAIRING HIGH SPEED DOOR
The door functions with a self-repairing system that is basically the release of all energy in case of any contact to the door, so the door stops and reverses automatically to avoid the risk of injury or damage. Because of its feature, the damage will be restricted to the canvas of the door, which is easier and inexpensive to repair.
This door is ideal for indoor spaces, like warehouses or loading bays, where there is a higher chance of crashes.
Self-Repairing High Speed Door Main features
- Air-tightness superior level.
- High wind resistance.
- In the event of a collision, the curtain leaves the sliding guide to avoid its breakage. The curtain automatically reinserts itself when dislodged. Self-reinserting system without human intervention.
- Steel plate metallic structure, available in lacquered RAL.
- Aluminium roll-up shaft.
- One-piece flexible curtain in high-resistance polyester. Finishes in a wide range of colours, including fully-personalised screen printing.
- Option to include transparent vision panels
Speed control is standard
|Opening max.||1,2 m/s|
|Shutdown max.||0,40 m/s|
|Resistance to wind load.||40 km/h|
|Fabric||Mehlar, Sioline, Heytex||900 gr / m2|
|Tarpaulin Thickness||1 mm|
|Transparent thickness||2 mm|
|Emergency Opening||Manuel Crank - StandartUPS - Optional|
|Operator & Control Unit||High Speed Door Motor / Gear Box Polat||0,75 - 2,2 KW|
|Brake ( Temporiti Italy )||80 TIP|
|DH14 - High Speed Door Control Unit|
|With (ABB) Electronic Parts |
Rovioly limit Switch
Pepperl fuch Photocell